[Michlib-l] Florida Murder with Michigan connection

Mindy Schafer mschafer at dewittlibrary.org
Tue Apr 29 14:45:32 EDT 2014

I believe we may have found the book.  It's actually a fairly recent
publication--January 2014, although the murder occurred in 1978.  The Snake
and the Spider by Karen Kingsbury.  I have contacted our patron and will
come back if it's not the right one.  Thanks so much for all your
suggestions and the prompt responses!