[Michlib-l] MI Tax Booklets @ Libraries

Debbie Gallagher melgovt at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:11:12 EST 2014

Here's the latest from MI Treasury:

Sorry for the delay with distribution this year. We ran into delays in giving the approval to our print vendors on two of the books, which pushed back our mailing timeline.

Our distribution vendor is going to begin shipping tax materials to libraries on February 6. We hope to have all shipments completed by Feb. 10 at the latest.

Libraries should contact Lindsey Hoeksema for re-order requests. Her e-mail address is HoeksemaL at michigan.gov. Please encourage libraries to include their customer ID number when e-mailing re-order requests.

Hopefully, we'll all see them by the weekend.  Unless we all get buried in snow again.

Debbie Gallagher