[Michlib-l] Magazine Use

Andrea Mucha amucha at cityofwarren.org
Tue Feb 11 16:31:25 EST 2014

We have a user account set up as 'inhouse'.  Any items left out on tables, placed at the ends of shelves, etc are checked out to 'inhouse', discharged, and sorted to shelve.  Each inhouse check out shows up in our system as a checkout.  This method doesn't differentiate between regular checkouts and inhouse, but it is something.

Andrea Mucha

Office Assistant

Warren Public Library

Dorothy M Busch Branch