[Michlib-l] Materials Recovery/Fine Collection Options

goikea at libcoop.net goikea at libcoop.net
Thu Feb 13 13:43:03 EST 2014

We also use Unique and so do a number of libraries here in Macomb County
(Suburban Library Coop). I only have good things to say about Unique.

I was recently contacted by a former patron we had sent to collections
over a year ago and who had moved out-of-state.  Because we use Unique
their account had been reported to the credit agencies and the patron
needed their credit report cleaned up because they where applying for
some type of government job. I suddenly received a check for lost items
and fines that I thought I would never see.

Annette M. Goike
Assistant Director
MacDonald Public Library
36480 Main St