[Michlib-l] Badges for Summer Reading Program

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Fri Jan 10 10:19:06 EST 2014

Jami,

You can find some badging information here.  Badge Resources - www.badgeresources.weebly.com<http://www.badgeresources.weebly.com>
This site was created by Shauna Masura and Victoria Lungu for a MLA Annual Conference Poster session in 2012.

Also you may find some helpful information here http://www.hastac.org/news/get-inside-scoop-how-build-badge-system-badges-lifelong-learning-dml-competition-grantees
Badges for Lifelong Learning -- Get the Inside Scoop on How to Build a Badge System From the Badges for Lifelong Learning DML Competition Grantees

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.