[Michlib-l] World War One Learning Opportunity

Murphy, Edwina (MDE) MurphyE3 at michigan.gov
Tue Jul 8 11:25:23 EDT 2014

The War that Changed the World, World War I

On August 1, the Library of Michigan will be hosting a day long symposium on the First World War.  We are delighted to  announce that the keynote speakers will be representatives from the Arab American National Museum an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C.  All are welcome to attend this day long examination of how the war affected life in Michigan. Topics to include: PTSD, art, war industry, aviation, immigration and food production and consumption. All speakers are published authors, museum curators or experts in their fields.

All are welcome.

Please see our webpage for a full agenda and registration details.  michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

Edwina A. Murphy
Michigan Collection Curator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo St.