[Michlib-l] Kerrytown Bookfest Author Breakfast

kathy at romeodistrictlibrary.org kathy at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Thu Jul 17 18:57:21 EDT 2014

Below is the link for the Kerrytown Author breakfast on September 7th:

Join fellow children's authors, illustrators & book lovers for
breakfast prior to the Kerrytown BookFest. Our very special guests
include Caldecott Award Winning Illustrators Brian Floca, Christopher
Rashka and Erin Stead.  Our hostess is Ruth McNally Barshaw, and our
table hosts & hostesses are Deborah Diesen, Matt Faulkner, Matt
Phelan, Kris Remnar, Nancy Shaw, Philip Stead & Shanda Trent....

Sounds like a great way to start the day!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kerrytown-book-festival-breakfast-tickets-12094742701?ref=enivtefor001&invite=NjI0MTI4NS93ZW5nYXNAYW9sLmNvbS8w&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=attend&ref=enivtefor001