[Michlib-l] Freading MARC records

Jessica Little cutlerlibrary at live.com
Tue Jun 17 10:19:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

For those of you who provide the Freading ebook collection to your
patrons, have any of you loaded their new MARC records into you library
catalog? I contacted their help desk for more information and they
couldn't really provide much from a library and patron perspective.

If you have loaded their records, I'm looking for the following information:
     What is the URL for your library catalog? I'd like to see how they
look in your system.
     Were there any headaches/glitches involved?
     Have you seen a large increase in Freading usage?
     Have you had any feedback from you patrons (for example, confused
or inconvenienced by the records for items not the shelf)?

Thank you!

Jessica Little

--
Library Director