[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan MeL.org surveys are open! Please respond!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Jun 17 10:31:51 EDT 2014

The MeL.org surveys are live! Please help us learn how to improve the MeL by responding the library staff survey and posting the library user survey on your site through July 4th. We are interested in responses from all library types and from all levels of staff.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MELPATRONS - OPEN through Friday, July 4th

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MELSTAFF  - OPEN through Friday, July 4th

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your participation!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

The Library of Michigan will be conducting surveys about MeL.org in the coming month. As part of managing our Library Services & Technology Act funds as well as maintaining and improving the Michigan eLibrary, we will have three surveys in June. One will be a random phone survey of Michigan residents. The other two will be online surveys - one for library staff at all levels and from all library types and one for library patrons.

We will need your help in order to have a good response. When the surveys are available, please consider posting the library patron survey link on your web site or newsletter and also encouraging your staff to complete the library staff survey.

Thank you so much for your assistance with this. I will have the survey links soon!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021