[Michlib-l] Redford Township District Library millage proposal

Lisa Hoenig lhoenig at redfordlibrary.org
Wed Nov 5 12:30:46 EST 2014

I am thrilled to report the voters of Redford Township yesterday approved
1.4 mills of supplemental library funding for 8 years.

9,636 votes Yes

4,939 votes No

Ours was the largest new request in mills in the State.  Thank you, Redford
Township voters for your overwhelming support:  a 2/3 majority vote in a
general election!  This is a true endorsement of what we're doing, and a
very important win for the entire Redford Township community.  We are very
happy and proud of our work!

Lisa

Lisa Hoenig, Director
Redford Township District Library
25320 West Six Mile Road                             (313)531-2640
Redford, Michigan  48240                         fax (313)531-1721
www.redfordlibrary.org                  lhoenig at redfordlibrary.org
Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.
       -- William James