[Michlib-l] Redford Township District Library millage proposal

Joan Elmouchi jelmouchi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 15:28:32 EST 2014

Congratulations Redford!!  That's great news.  The Redford Recreational Readers wins the day.

Joan Elmouchi
Southfield Public Library

"You want weapons?  We're in a library. Books, the best weapons in the world.  This room's the greatest arsenal we could have.  Arm yourself."
David Tennant, as Dr. Who