[Michlib-l] Unidentified DVD from somewhere in MI.

M. Converse megc at alpenalibrary.org
Mon Nov 10 15:48:08 EST 2014

Hello, Michigan Libraries.

The Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library received today a DVD
copy of the movie "Divergent".  We received no paperwork identifying the
owners of this movie or the person to whom it has been lent.  The only
identifying marks are "OCL" written in sharpie on the DVD itself, and a
number, written inside the case, followed by OCL (37500000109136 OCL).
The title appears clearly on a tidy label on the spine of the case.

Would anyone be able to enlighten me as to which of our lovely libraries
was kind enough to loan this item to one of our patrons?

Thank you so much!

M. Converse, Special Collections & Reference Department
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
zv010