[Michlib-l] Lexile level and reading counts

Mary Rice mrice at milfordlibrary.info
Fri Nov 14 10:47:20 EST 2014

Apologies...I just re-read the original email and realized that the main concern is finding out if there are quizzes to go along with the books.  Book Wizard doesn't appear to have that capability.  Still, it's a great tool for at least finding books within a certain level range.  Barbara's recommendation of AR BookFind seems to be the best bet.

Mary Rice
Head of Youth and Teen Services
Milford Public Library
330 Family Dr