[Michlib-l] Lexile level and reading counts

Cathy Moras cmoras at ndpma.org
Fri Nov 14 12:21:06 EST 2014

Unfortunately, the quizzes are through a subscription service purchased by
school libraries.  My son has to take quizzes and he can only take them at
school:
http://www.renaissance.com/products/accelerated-reader/sample-quiz

I wish we had access at home, but I see that even the student app doesn't
allow quizzes to be taken from home, only at school.