[Michlib-l] Reference help

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Thu Nov 20 10:24:26 EST 2014

Good morning,

I’m hoping that one of my helpful librarian colleagues can assist me in finding information for one of my library patrons.

I have a patron who is looking for engine repair information for a 1970 Trail 70 Honda motorcycle.  We do not have access to Chiltons small engine repair database and the books that we have in our collection do not cover the trail 70.    I have searched on Melcat but find it difficult to identify another resource that might help him

Any suggestions, guidance, input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sheila

—
Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS