[Michlib-l] INALJ meeting, November 25, 6-8 p.m., in Plymouth

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Nov 20 11:29:41 EST 2014

INALJ (I Need a Library Job) is a networking organization for librarians and information-minded folks. You do not need to be looking for a job to benefit from the group or one of the in-person meetups.

INALJ is holding a November meetup in the Detroit/Ann Arbor area for drinks, nibbles and great conversation. All are welcome to attend. RSVP to karly at ix.netcom.com. See the below FAQ for more info.

Who should attend?
Library and information science students, librarians, information professionals, research analysts, prospect researchers, usability auditors, library directors, professors, deans – basically anyone looking for a library job or who can give advice to someone looking for a library job.

What is this event?
This is a networking event similar to a no host dinner or open house at a professional conference. You will meet other librarians and information professionals in the area for informal conversations (bring business cards!). There is no charge to attend; you just pay for your own food and drink. Students are more than welcome to join us.

Where is it being held?
Sean O’Callaghan’s in Plymouth: http://seanocallaghanspub.com

When are we meeting?
Tuesday, November 25, 6-8 pm

How do I RSVP?
E-mail Karly Szczepkowski at karly at ix.netcom.com if you plan to attend.

Why do I have to RSVP?
We want to make sure there are enough seats for everyone and be able to contact you if there are any last minute changes so you’re not left standing outside of a closed pub (don’t worry – the pub has never been closed before!). We promise not to use your e-mail address for any other purposes and all e-mail addresses will be deleted after the event.

Co-hosted by:
Karly Szczepkowski, Eva Gogola, Barry Puckett and Joel Scheuher

Jennifer Dye
Librarian

Parkman Branch
Detroit Public Library