[Michlib-l] Searching for a Word Families Book

Claire Mueller claire.mueller at westlandlibrary.org
Thu Nov 20 11:11:45 EST 2014

Thank you, Caryn, I appreciate the tip and will pass it on!  Marian Rafal from Bloomfield Twp. also shared (see below) and the patron was pretty sure the book she wanted was from this series. Yay!

Possibly the Let's Read series- 9 vol.
In vol #1  - pat sat bat at rat nat etc....

If this is what you are looking for - we do have the series.
The series is in our computer as Let's Read ABCs by Leonard Bloomfield and Clarence Barnhart at J372.4145 Blo (Teaching)
Hope this helps.