[Michlib-l] Fax24 questions/alternatives

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Thu Nov 20 15:20:36 EST 2014

We have the Envisionware Library Document station, which both scans
and faxes.  Scans to email or thumb drive and converts document to
Word format if desired.  It is almost idiot proof.  We have the
Envisionware coin-op print system, so printing is channeled through
there.  But no credit card set up. We spent around $7,000 for the
system.  Connie