[Michlib-l] MeLCat Request Drops

Thomas Moore mooretj2013 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:24:54 EDT 2014

Are any other libraries having trouble with MeLCat requests being dropped
from patron accounts?

We have been getting more and more complaints from patrons over the past
several weeks about their requests disappearing from their MeLCat accounts.
It seems to be happening before items are in transit, but we are not
receiving any notice that the holds have been cancelled. We are hearing
about it so often and it has been happening so much more lately that it is
clear that it is not just patron error. Has anyone else been having the
same issue?

Thanks for your input,

Thomas Moore
Adult Services Librarian