[Michlib-l] MeLCat Request Drops

Goupil,Heather goupilh at cadl.org
Thu Oct 2 11:40:49 EDT 2014

I have had complaints from patrons on In Transit MeLCat items dropping from accounts, but have not been able to verify these reports at this time, so no help ticket has been submitted.  These reports have happened in the last two weeks.  We are an Innovative library, just FYI if that’s a factor in any system issues.

I am copying this to the melcat listserv as well for wider responses.

Thanks for starting this discussion, in case there is a larger system problem!

Heather Goupil, MeLCat Coordinator
Capital Area District Libraries - Administration
401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
517-334-1531 | goupilh at cadl.org<mailto:goupilh at cadl.org>
www.cadl.org<http://www.cadl.org/> | zv194