[Michlib-l] 3d Printer Questions

Lauren Douglass laurengail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:43:01 EDT 2014

Hi Sarah,

Get a copy of this:

http://amzn.to/1rdIwtS
Make:  Ultimate guide to 3D printing 2014

It was very helpful when we were determining what to buy and once your
printer(s) arrive.

If you have any maker spaces near you, or other facilities that offer 3D
printing, plan on doing some on site research.

We ended up purchasing 5 3D printers and a 3D scanner from MakerBot.  If
you have specific questions about those printers I'd be happy to answer off
list.

Good luck,

Lauren Douglass
Head of Technology Services