[Michlib-l] Harrison Township Public Library Now Live With MAP!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Oct 1 12:09:10 EDT 2014

All,

I am pleased to announce that Michigan's newest public library, Harrison Township Public Library, is now live with the Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) program at http://michiganactivitypass.info The addition of HTPL means we now have a total of 750 MAP participating venues, consisting of 638 library buildings and 112 cultural partners. While 750 is a nice, round number, if you've been reading our MAP-related messages you have probably come to the conclusion that MAP is not a program to rest on its laurels. Being as that is the case, we are always glad to preach the gospel of MAP to perspective new cultural partners. And of course if any of you are planning to build a new library, or if your district or municipality is adding a branch, we want to know all about that, too in order that we might welcome the new arrival into the family that is MAP.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager