[Michlib-l] Activity Kits

Crystal Jolly cjolly at lincolnlib.org
Wed Oct 8 15:20:38 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I omitted information from Herrick District Library in Holland, Michigan in the summary I posted on MichLib about activity kits at other libraries. Their information is below. Please forgive my omission. Thank you again for all the feedback.

Herrick District Library has themed story times that are packed into clear bags. In the past the bags included activities and some CDs and DVDs, but constantly filling bags and providing fresh activities were too labor intensive.  Regular patrons and care providers check them out.  They have over 100 bags and sometimes they only have one or two on the wall.

Crystal Jolly
Children's Librarian
Lincoln Township Public Library
2099 W. John Beers Rd.