[Michlib-l] Invitation to attend a Soap Making Workshop at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Oct 8 13:53:00 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Pinckney Library would like to invite you, your family, friends and
community to attend a Soap Making workshop on Saturday, October 11 at
10:30am - 12noon.

Join Ms. Rachelle Rapp, owner of Stripped Soap Company, as she
demonstrates how to make a batch of cold process soap. Attendees will
learn what cold process soap making is, the importance of safety in the
process, and the different array of ingredient possibilities. This
workshop is open to the general public, but please call to register as
Ms. Rapp will be providing materials and handouts to attendees.

For more information, please our flier on Facebook:
http://on.fb.me/1uBYDaz [1]

To register for this workshop, call the Pinckney Library at
734-878-3888.

We hope very much to see you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library
125 Putnam Street
Pinckney, MI 48169
Tel: 734-878-3888
Fax: 734-878-2952
To find out more about our upcoming events, sign up for our e-newsletter
@ http://eepurl.com/3Gs_X [2]

Links:
------
[1]