[Michlib-l] series from the 1980's

Mary Hanson hansonm at mercyhealth.com
Mon Oct 13 16:36:18 EDT 2014

I read a lot of them in the late 50's.  The ones I saw were hardcovers—turquoise.  I got in trouble for reading them, too.  We were only supposed read the books in our individual class rooms, but I discovered a stash of them in the teachers workroom.  I would sneak in and climb up the shelves to reach the books.  Someone caught most every time, but apparently I didn't care.  I read three shelves worth.

Mary Hanson, M.S.L., A.H.I.P.
Saint Mary's Health Sciences Library
200 Jefferson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI  49503