[Michlib-l] series from the 1980's

Christine Hage christine.hage at rhpl.org
Mon Oct 13 16:38:45 EDT 2014

I read them too and I think there were 191 pages.  Why would I remember
that??

Christine Lind Hage,
President, United for Libraries
Library Director, Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Road
Rochester, MI 48307-2043
248/650-7122

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing