[Michlib-l] Invitation to upcoming Genealogy Workshop at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Thu Oct 16 17:53:10 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We cordially invite you, your friends, family and community to an
upcoming genealogy workshop entitled: "Breaking Down Your Genealogy
Brick Walls" at the Pinckney Library on Saturday, October 18, starting
at 12 noon. This workshop is open to the general public and appropriate
for any level of genealogy researcher. (Refreshments will be served.)
Librarian Sarah Hatter will be sharing strategies to get beyond "trouble
spots" in your search for your family's history. Feel free to bring in
your brick wall problems to the class and get advice from participants
on what you might be able to do next.

For details, check out our flier on Facebook:
http://bit.ly/PCPLBrickWallWorkshop [1]

We would appreciate you sharing this information with anyone else whom
you feel would be interested in coming to this informative workshop.
Please call the library at 734-878-3888 to let us know if you're
planning on coming so we have an appropriate count for any hand outs
that might be shared.

Thank you so much for your attention and we look forward to seeing you
then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library