[Michlib-l] Bibliotherapy Suggestions (9 year old girl)

Davis Stephanie D DavisStephanD at jccmi.edu
Fri Oct 17 09:01:40 EDT 2014

Hi! I've been asked to identify books for a 9 year old girl dealing with anxiety, loss and stress, possibly linked to her adoption.  She likes to read and her counselor suggested bibliotheraphy.

Several years ago, I taught children's literature so I know there are books out there on this topic, but I'm not familiar with the current titles.

Thank you,

Stephanie DeLano Davis, Library Director
Atkinson Library, Jackson College
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
davisstephand at jccmi.edu<mailto:davisstephand at jccmi.edu>