[Michlib-l] Edge of Eternity

Jess Hesselgrave jhesselgrave at ssldl.info
Tue Oct 21 10:43:43 EDT 2014

It's a Wild World.

Our Edge of Eternity (Ken Follett) audio book was returned last week for a
very odd reason:  disc #27 was NOT Edge of Eternity, but was actually disc
#2 of Cat Stevens Gold.

I contacted Books of Tape and Random House said that sometimes that happens
because the audio book discs are recorded in the same place as music
discs.  Random House sent me a free replacement disc, but the replacement
is also Cat Stevens.  I have contacted them again to try to sort this out.

I just wanted to share to let you guys know that if anyone ordered this
audio book to double check disc #27, as it seems to be a legitimate mix-up
from the recording studio.

Thanks!
--
Jessica Hesselgrave

Adult Services Librarian
Salem-South Lyon District Library
9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178
Ph. 248-437-6431 x202
Fax 248-437-6593
jhesselgrave at ssldl.info <jhesselgrave at ssldl.info>