[Michlib-l] MAP Year 2 Update: 80+% of MAP Year 1, Only Five Months In

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 21 09:24:22 EDT 2014

All,

The end of this week, October 24, will mark the five month anniversary of Statewide MAP Year 2. I am glad to be able to share the news with you today that, a few days shy of five months in to Statewide MAP Year 2, you have circulated a bit more than 80% of the total number of MAP passes that were processed in the entire 12 month period of Statewide MAP Year 1. Nice work, everybody!

My goal is to be able to report to you on the last workday prior to the Thanksgiving holiday, Wednesday, November 26, a couple of days past the halfway point of Statewide MAP Year 2, that you have circulated 100% of the number of passes in six months of this year's version of the program, that were checked out in the full 12 months of Statewide MAP Year 1. It won't be easy to reach our goal, as several of our popular partner venues, such as the lighthouses, have closed for the season. But I think we can get it done if we work together.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager