[Michlib-l] Michigan Academic Library Association now accepting membership applications

Heather Ladiski heather at miala.org
Tue Oct 28 15:29:58 EDT 2014

Excuse duplicate messages. Please feel free to forward to anyone that
may be interested in this information!
***********************************

The Interim Board of the Michigan Academic Library Association (Mi-ALA)
is pleased to announce we are ready for individual members to join.  The
Board has selected officers and is continuing the work of designing the
new miala.org <http://www.miala.org> site, writing bylaws, and collating
information from the Fall event evaluations.

If you are interested in joining our burgeoning organization, please
fill out the membership form using the link below.  Stay tuned for more
information coming soon.

http://goo.gl/Zu0BQb

Stephanie D. Davis, Jackson College, co-chair
Rachel M. Minkin, Michigan State University, co-chair
Mary Beeker, Northwestern Michigan College, secretary
Cliff Haka Michigan State University, treasurer
Margaret Auer, University of Detroit-Mercy
Scott Garrison, Ferris State University
Christina Radisauskas, Aquinas College

--
Heather Ladiski, CAP-OM