[Michlib-l] Gale ProMo

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 28 18:07:34 EDT 2014

Did you know that you can request promotional materials for your Gale eResources from MeL as well as those you may subscribe to and that they will be sent to you at no cost?  Well,  you can!  And the following have just been added to the list of materials already available-including a bookmark for the Michigan Online Resources for Educators (M.O.R.E.)-via the Michigan eLibrary link in Gale ProMo, http://galepromo.com.

Biography & Genealogy Master Index

Books & Authors

Business Insights: Global

Chilton

Computer Database

Culinary Arts Collection

Expanded Academic ASAP

General Business File ASAP

General One File

General Reference Center Gold

Health & Reference Center Academic

Informe!

InfoTrac Newsstand

InfoTrac Junior Edition

InfoTrac Student Edition

LegalTrac

Michigana: Sources in U.S. History

We ask that you click on the MeL link in ProMo when requesting posters, bookmarks and/or table tents for the Gale eResources available in MeL.  You'll need the username and password to access:  gale150395 is the username and 150395 is the password for Michigan libraries.  If you choose the "I'll Tweek It!" option, you can add your library's information/logo, school mascot, or even your own photo!  How cool is that!  Thanks Gale :)

Kind regards,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.