[Michlib-l] FW: [marsbestfree]

Kelli Perkins kperkins at herrickdl.org
Thu Apr 2 16:32:19 EDT 2015

It's a great resource for our patrons. It's on the up-and-up. We joined with them last year and other libraries had already been on board for awhile. Kelli

Kelli Perkins
Collection & Digital Resources Manager
Herrick District Library
300 S River Ave, Holland MI 49423
616.355.3718
kperkins at herrickdl.org

Reading "Rust: the Longest War" by J Waldman