[Michlib-l] FW: [marsbestfree]

Emma Olmstead-Rumsey erumstead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:37:01 EDT 2015

There was an interesting exchange about this product on the blog of Brian
Herzog, who's a librarian in Chelmsford, MA:
http://www.swissarmylibrarian.net/2014/12/17/whats-your-take-on-driving-tests-org/

A few librarians air some concerns, and the company's CEO (or someone
claiming to be him, anyway) actually wrote a reply that addressed them.

Best,

Emma