[Michlib-l] segmenting public and staff networks

Helen Dewey rhdewey at charter.net
Thu Apr 9 18:13:51 EDT 2015

Bruce,
I have been trying to find a way to separate the staff network from the public network, but I have not found a solution which lets us use only one broadband cable feed.  When I tried a switch and 2 routers (diagram I found online), the 2 networks were fighting each other for the Internet network feed.
I would greatly appreciate being pointed to information which would help me segment the networks.

Helen Dewey
Accidental Techie
and
Benzonia Public Library Board Treasurer