[Michlib-l] Question re: patron privacy within the library building - no results

Kirk Nims kirknims at outlook.com
Wed Apr 22 20:05:58 EDT 2015

In corporate libraries, people use the library as a productivity tool. They come to avoid meetings, phones, and cubical noise, and drop in visitors.

So NO we never let callers know if J Doe is in the library unless we are explicitly told to do so by J. Doe.

Kirk Nims
248 797 8512 cell
248 430 4964 home
734 214 4434 work