[Michlib-l] Great Music Program at Royal Oak Public Library--Recommendation

Mary Ann DeKane maryann at ropl.org
Sat Apr 25 17:47:41 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Please excuse any cross postings, but I wanted to share with all of you a
wonderful music program we had at Royal Oak Public Library this afternoon.
We hosted Rich Eddy's Rockin Oldies Band and they were great performers,
entertaining, great voices; the audience loved them...from young to older..

Grants for their show are availble through the Michigan Arts & Humanities
Touring Directory (we obtained one for the performance).

I have cc'd James Davis here...he said their rates are negotiable.  Also,
check out their website: http://www.richeddysrockinoldiesband.com/

Here is wording from our flyer:

Join us on Saturday, April 25 at 3:00 pm as we welcome Rich Eddy's
Rockin' Oldies Band.

Rich Eddy’s Rockin’ Oldies Band pays rocking homage to the best music
of the 1950s and 1960s with the latest advancements in modern day
technology. The musical duo sounds like a five-piece band and has been
touring the Midwest since 1987. They have performed their polished,
highenergy
act at schools, libraries, fairs, festivals and community concerts.
The pair extraordinaire combines their award-winning vocals with
multiple instruments for a memorable performance enjoyable for all ages.

Please contact James or me for additional information.

Thanks.

--
Mary Ann DeKane
Head of Public Services