[Michlib-l] Assigning Library of Congress call numbers Basic - last day to register is Friday

Suzanne Robinson RobinsonS at mcls.org
Thu Aug 13 11:18:01 EDT 2015

Please feel free to share.

Friday is the last day to register for one of the "foundation" courses
that help you build or refresh skills to move into more advanced
cataloging classes.
Assigning Library of Congress call numbers: basic (Aug. 18-20, from 1:30
to 3:30pm)
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=1530

This class can also become the first step toward earning your Basic
Cataloging Certificate.  For information on our certification program, see
this page:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/cataloging-certificate-program/

If you register before the end of the business day Friday, please send an
email to training at mcls.org to be sure that you receive the login
information.

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours:
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9a - 3p, with slight variations
I work from home also, and I check email regularly.
Email is the best way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134

mcls.org