[Michlib-l] Securing your library in troubling times

Suzanne Robinson RobinsonS at mcls.org
Thu Dec 3 14:59:21 EST 2015

Wide distribution -- please feel free to share widely.

Good afternoon -

In the wake of continuing violent and deadly episodes, I would like to
share this information with our library community:

As sad as it is to acknowledge, we need to be aware.  In 2014, MCLS and
several other organizations jointly hosted a very popular and helpful
program titled "Securing Your Library in Troubling Times."  The archived
materials are available here:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/archived-events/041014program/

Good/timely information, links, powerpoints from speakers.

Please feel free to share widely.

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours:
Tuesday and Thursday 9a - 3p, with slight variations
I check email regularly -- best way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (mcls.org)
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134