[Michlib-l] Summer Reading 2016 Resources and Ideas webinar recording

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Thu Dec 3 16:08:04 EST 2015

The Library of Michigan's introductory webinar on the 2016 Summer Reading program was today. If you'd like to watch the recording, you can find it at http://libraryofmichigan.adobeconnect.com/p9tto5y3rso/. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

Customer Service is a priority at the Michigan Department of Education - helping Michigan schools, families, and communities improve the achievement and well-being of ALL our children.
[http://inside.michigan.gov/mde/docs/Docs%20and%20Templates/MDE%20-%20Color%20+%20Transparent.gif]