[Michlib-l] Library Cards

Valerie Long longv at aadl.org
Fri Dec 4 11:28:18 EST 2015

Joann,

I work for Ann Arbor District Library. Here we have the option for a K-12 student OR instructor who does not live within the district. Our resident cards expire every 2 years. Non-resident cards expire based on how long they pay for (we have the option to pay quarterly). The K-12 student/instructor cards are a 1 year expiration date. As long as the child or teacher can prove they're still affiliated with a public or charter school within our district borders (student i.d., report card, paystub, etc.), we will renew their card for another year. There's no charge for those cards.

I hope that helps. :)

Valerie Long
Desk Clerk