[Michlib-l] [Everyone] Learn about Legacy gifts & Estate Planning Education - Dec 11th in Novi

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Fri Dec 4 15:13:55 EST 2015

Julie,

Currently, I'm the only one so far that can make it from the Pinckney
Community Public Library. But, I'm still waiting on a reply from 3 of my
board members. I'll let you know as it gets closer if anyone else from
our library will be coming with me to this presentation.

Thank you,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library
125 Putnam St.