[Michlib-l] Ripping software

Donna Winter dwinter at livonia.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 9 17:23:23 EST 2015

I know in your original post that you requested issues other than copyright, but really, don't you ever pay attention to the FBI warning at the beginning of DVDs? It is a blatant rip off of intellectual property (thus the software name "rip"). People deserve to be paid for their work.

Donna Winter, Automation Services Librarian
Livonia Civic Center Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
ph: 734-466-2675