[Michlib-l] library as a comfort station

Michael Mccaffery mpmccaffery at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:58:13 EST 2015

Perri

The city has designated our libraries as emergency heating and cooling
centers for our municipality. We do not usually stock food/blankets as we
are not a shelter but should an emergency require them, our emergency
manager would co-ordinate with us to make those available as needed.

Good luck.

MPM

Michael Mccaffery
Director