[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads 2014 program final report

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Fri Jan 9 16:30:40 EST 2015

We've had a wonderful 10th year for the Michigan Reads program. Our book was Acoustic Rooster and His Barnyard Band and we hosted both the author, Kwame Alexander, and the illustrator, Tim Bowers, on a tour of Michigan schools and libraries. As we are reviewing the survey results and thinking about what book to select for 2015, please contact me if you have a book suggestion. The author should be able to do a tour and preferably be from the Great Lakes area. The book should be appropriate for preschoolers to 2nd grade.

I have attached the final report for your information. Thank you for your participation!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021