[Michlib-l] CD Book Albums

Toni LaPorte laporte at livonia.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 19 14:26:06 EDT 2015

Hi Pamela,
We have been using CDROM2GO.COM for our UniKeep albums for Books on Disc and also for the jewel cases for music discs.
We purchased 40 albums of 20 disc capacity for $55.60, and 40 albums of 10 disc capacity for $47.60 plus $32.00 shipping for a total of $135.64 for 80 albums. The shipping price is higher, but their prices are so much better. And the more you purchase the lower the price.
http://www.cdrom2go.com/catalog/productsearch.aspx?filter=0&search=unikeep&type=q

Hope this helps!

Toni

Toni LaPorte, Acting City Librarian