[Michlib-l] Author Stuart Dybek at Traverse Area District Library

Annie Spence aspence at tadl.org
Tue May 5 17:33:18 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I wanted to share with you an author program we are very excited to be
having next Wednesday, May 13 at 6:30 pm. Award-winning author and "master
of the short story", Stuart Dybek, will be visiting us to give a reading of
his work and participate in a Q & A. I've seen Dybek speak before and this
will be a worthwhile and rewarding program for any writers (he taught
writing at Western for 30 years) as well as lovers of literature.

If you will be in the area next week, please come by and pass this along to
anyone interested. Here is the link to the program:
http://www.tadl.org/event/woodmere/2015/05/13/evening-stuart-dybek

Thanks much,
--
Annie Spence