[Michlib-l] FOIA

Claire Sheridan splcs at llcoop.org
Tue May 5 17:08:52 EDT 2015

Spring Lake District Library is purchasing the packet of information
prepared by Attorney Dick Butler which includes a board resolution and all
the forms needed as well as procedures and guidelines.  The requirements to
comply with the law are complex and the penalties for failure to comply are
substantial so it's worth it to us to get these documents prepared by our
attorney.    If anyone wants to contact Dick to get more information his
email is rbutler at bsmlawpc.com.

Claire Sheridan, Library Director

Spring Lake District Library