[Michlib-l] MCLS Workshop Opportunity--Media Boot Camp: Interviewing skills

Michelle Bradley bradleym at mcls.org
Wed Nov 4 10:44:54 EST 2015

Description
As a follow up to our Media Coaching workshops, we invite you to
participate in "Media Boot Camp: Interviewing skills." We will review some
of the basic tips for being interviewed by the media, and then attendees
will participate in multiple interview scenarios. Interviews will be
played back and constructively critiqued by your peers. Never say "no
comment" again! It's fun, it's safe, and it's friendly to practice with
your colleagues.
December 1, 2015
Registration is at 9:30am, and the workshop will begin at 10:00am (ET)
Prerequisites
You do not need to have attended the "Media Coaching Workshop" to
participate in this opportunity.
Pricing
Per-person rates
$59 (MCLS members)
$119 (Non-MCLS members)
Registration Information
This workshop will be held at the MCLS Offices in Lansing.
Register and read more (Michigan) >>

Michelle Bradley
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Indiana
8024 W. Nickel Plate Court
Mulberry, IN  46058
Michigan