[Michlib-l] digital displays

Donna Winter dwinter at livonia.lib.mi.us
Tue Nov 10 09:08:56 EST 2015

We use a computer monitor as well. Ours is hooked up to an older pc running windows 7 and powerpoint. Staff updates the powerpoint on their computers and then loads the new one to the pc (not hooked up to the network) and we run it in slideshow view.

Donna Winter, Automation Services Librarian
Livonia Civic Center Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
ph: 734-466-2675